1. Barcelona: This beautiful city on the Mediterranean coast is known for its incredible selection of museums, vibrant nightlife, and stunning architecture.
2. Madrid: The capital of Spain is a cultural epicenter with an abundance of art galleries, restaurants, and cafes to explore.
3. Seville: Located in Andalucia, Seville is home to some of Spain’s most iconic architecture such as La Giralda and the Royal Alcázar palace.
4. Granada: There is no shortage of things to do in Granada including exploring the world-famous Alhambra palace and walking through the old Moorish quarter, Albayzín.
5. Valencia: Rich in history and culture, Valencia’s vibrant old town is full of unique shops and restaurants and some beautiful beaches nearby make it a great destination for a relaxing getaway.